Thursday, July 7, 2011

GREAT NEWS UPDATE!

Hi everyone. I've been crazy busy lately, and here's why.  First off, I hired someone to clean up the typo's and what-not's for Oddily. I'm happy to say that the revisions are complete and available on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble. The paperback version has also been revised, and I'm waiting to view the final proof.

The newly edited version was released on 7/5/11. If you had purchased Oddily before this date, please call 1-866-216-1072 to request the updated version free of charge. Or for the UK call 1-206-266-2992.
Secondly, Maxim, the second book in the Oddily Series is expected to be released during the month of November. I'm making great progress with the storyline and plan to share a teaser or two before the launch date. Stay tuned for other surprises. Linda

No comments: