Thursday, November 8, 2012

FISH EYES AVAILABLE THIS MONTH

Hello guys...

The manuscript for Fish Eyes is with the editor.

I know Fish Eyes was supposed to be published by now but the story just kept on going. My plans to write a novella went out the window when the word count reached 40,000, making it the size of a novel.

Also, I have Oddily for free on Smashwords. If you would like to see it free on Amazon, please help me by asking Amazon to price match. On the facepage for Oddily , there is a place where Amazon asks you if you have seen the book cheaper. Click there...enter Smashwords url for my book...fill in free price....click again. That's it!

Love you all. Linda...

2 comments:

Treasure said...

Cool the excerpt if the first chapter was really good. Definitely can't wait for book 3 in the Oddily series.

Linda Pohring said...

Thank you Treasure...